Last edited: May 30 2021
Dellusion Records is part of the Dellusion Records Group.
What data do we collect?
Dellusion Records collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your address (if provided in your account settings)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dellusion Records with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Dellusion Records collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
When Dellusion Records processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Dellusion Records securely stores your data at our highly secured data center managed by Amazon Web Services
Dellusion Records will keep your personal details for as long as your account is active, plus 3 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by an automated service, that will wipe your data from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Dellusion Records would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Dellusion Records for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dellusion Records correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dellusion Records to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Dellusion Records erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dellusion Records restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dellusion Records’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dellusion Records transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Embedding DRM protected content (such as a Spotify play button)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. You can find all of our cookies in our Cookie Declaration.
This declaration is accessible from the bottom right corner on every page
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. There are a lot of browsers, so Dellusion Records can’t assist you in the management of cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org